This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news everyone!

I have been having interviews left right and centre and someone has given me a job!

In retail so I may have some stories soon, but what a mess they've made so far. They ring me on Saturday and tell me I have a job and then I ring them today to find out when I start and stuff.

They tell me the induction is being held in a hotel and the day (the store isn't open yet) but they aren't sure which one so they will call me later. Which they do, after I rang them again, and tell me the hotel which happens to be in a rubbish spot to get to but I'll manage. They cannot tell me what my contracted hours are and some other info ie my job title, I'll find that out at the induction.

The second call I made to them they all but told me they were still booking the hotel. Organised these guys ain't. (Yes the firm is reputable, they have about 550 stores across the country, they are just hopeless )
    Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Congrats on the new job! Hopefully you don't get too many stories for us.

And btw, I read your title in Prof Farnsworths voice XD
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
      Mwhahahaha! My evil plan worked
      Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

I see I'm not the only one who got caught by the Farnsworth voice.

Fortunately, I have a counter for it.

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
          Ditto.

*filler*

Comment

Working...
          X