• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amusing Conversation at Work...

CAST
    Me: Duh.
    Mint Girl: server.
    Monkey Boy: bartender/manager.

The opening crew consisted of myself, Monkey Boy managing, and Mint Girl and another server on the floor. Before we opened the door, things took a weird and amusing turn.

Mint Girl was talking about how her son got in trouble at school for saying some words he should not say. I stepped away for a few moments, and when I got back, I overheard Monkey Boy saying something about his son and titties.

JESTER: "Huh?"
    MONKEY BOY: "I was just saying that when my boy was 10, I'd let him watch titties. 'Hey, look at the titties. Nice titties.' Cause, ya know, I didn't want him to grow up to be gay. Like you, Jester."
    JESTER: "Yeah, whatever Monkey Boy. You know I'm not gay."
    MONKEY BOY: "I've never seen you with a girl."
    JESTER: "That doesn't mean I'm gay. That just means I'm pathetic."
    EVERYONE:

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

oh you're not pathetic either kinda cute actually
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

What TC said.

I think I'd mark you down as more unfortunate.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I would agree, you are the type of guy that is a comfortable date. Not low maintenance, but comfortable.

[relaxed, secure, kicked back and fun to be with. Can make a lady laugh without being overly crude unless that is OK with the lady in question. Too frequently women peg these type of guys into the dreaded friend zone without realizing that this type of guy is a long term sort of guy, not like the egotesticular jerks they seem to end up with.]
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I hate that club, Jester. Been in it way too long.
          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Working...
          X