Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now it is a MAN'S world! ILS ont les cheveux blonds!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now it is a MAN'S world! ILS ont les cheveux blonds!

When I was in grade school, our French class teacher thought it would be a good idea to gather the blond-haired students in order to teach us plural verbs. Every time she called for a blond kid, a blond-haired kid would come up to the front of the class, and we would have to say in french, that the group has blond hair.

Each time the teacher called, a girl came up to the front. We obediently said "Elles ont les cheveux blonds", since the group was all female. However, the next kid to come to the front was a boy. Guess what the teacher said?

"Now it is a MAN'S world! ILS ont les cheveux blonds!"

I just can't help but to laugh now!
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

French is fun, haha. One time a student asked how to say "tired" in French, so the teacher responded. (Fatigue, pronounced differently than we do in English, obviously.)

A day or two later, teacher was walking down the aisle, looked at the student's note book, then stomped to the front and said. "Class, this is how you spell 'fatigue'" and she wrote it on the board. "This is NOT how you spell it."

She then wrote "Fatty-gay" on the board.

My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
    It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Working...
    X