This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus mating ritual?

I was walking back from the health care center after updating my insurance info (I was planning to get new glasses but come to find out they don't carry the Transitions lenses, now I have to hope that GlassesMakers takes my insurance); being that my stipend from the state for a transit pass has yet to come through for this month I walked both ways. There's a shopping center near a T stop, and the T stop has stairs to get up to the road.

For some reason, there were two 'short buses' from a local prep school parked at one end of the lot. They weren't moving, but both of them were beeping (the 'look out BIG METAL THING backing up' sound) as a third pulled in, then that one started in the chorus of BEEPs after it parked. I couldn't help thinking about some mecha animals looking for mates
    Last edited by Dreamstalker; 11-15-2012, 12:48 AM.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

I'm trying to imagine this and all I can see is the Magic School Bus trying to make friends. "Hey gaiz! What's up!"
    My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
    It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

How do you tell the girl buses from the boy buses? Never mind... I probably don't want to know.
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I was wondering the same thing... O_o
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Something like: Robot Blues - Incredible String Band

... When I see that #3, I get charge all on my dial
          ... When I see that #3, woo-ooh, my piston fills with oil
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
            How do you tell the girl buses from the boy buses? Never mind... I probably don't want to know.
            Don't know about buses, but in the early days of tanks (WW1), there were "male" (armed with cannon and machine guns) and "female" (machine guns only) tanks. Ironically, "Mother" (first British tank) was a "male".
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
            X