This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writing for math journal submissions?

Ok, I'm hoping someone who is well-versed in mathematics (like mathnerd) or someone versed with submitting items to published journals can help.

I've found a few things online, but nothing specific enough -- yet.

I wrote something interesting (to me, at least) regarding mathematics, and I'd like to see how it holds up to scrutiny and get some good feedback on it.

I'm open to feedback from members here, too...I can PM a PDF of my writing to you and you can provide your feedback...you guys are intelligent and always have some good insight.

I'm going to change the title of the paper, though.
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Mathematics is a huge area of study. The first thing we need to do (like in all good writing), is narrow the topic down. I'd be happy to look over what you've got.
    At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
      Mathematics is a huge area of study. The first thing we need to do (like in all good writing), is narrow the topic down. I'd be happy to look over what you've got.
      Well, it has to do with number primality.

Once I change the title and make a few tweaks (sometime today) I'll PM you and see what I can do about getting it to you.

Gracias!

Comment

There are entire graduate courses dedicated to the properties of prime numbers! Just PM me when you get a chance. You probably already have things sufficiently narrow if you've already got the start of a paper, so we'll see what you've got.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

I sent you a PM, but I have no idea how to get the document to you without uploading it somewhere...

Comment

Working...
          X