How to attend my graduation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to attend my graduation

I went through the hell that is chemotherapy at the end of 2022 and well into last year. I also had radical surgery in between chemo treatments. I kept on going with my online education, and now I have GRADUATED!

I want to go to my graduation (very much), but I would have to fly at least business class, because I have to be able to stretch out. Chemo did a number on me. The cost is, well, high. Of course. I tried selling photos to raise the money, but no one is buying. I tried doing the European equivalent of a GoFundMe, and I have received zero donations. What am I overlooking? What is the best way to raise funds fast?

Congratulations! What did you get your degree in? When is graduation?

If I knew a fast, easy way to make money, I would be doing it. Well, I do know two fast ways. The oldest and second oldest professions. I'm not qualified for either.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
      Congratulations! What did you get your degree in? When is graduation?

If I knew a fast, easy way to make money, I would be doing it. Well, I do know two fast ways. The oldest and second oldest professions. I'm not qualified for either.
      Thank you! My degree is in Liberal Studies. Graduation is next month. Yeah, I know. I thought that my initial ideas would work, and they haven't.

Comment

Working...
      X