X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blogs

Hi

Does anyone know some good easy to use and free blog sites?

Yeah, I use and like Blogger. That little link down there in my sig goes straight to my blogger site. It's a nice service, and you can put together a pretty awesome website with it.

Comment

tumblr.com is alright
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

I use blogger for my blog, they have easy to use templates and posting is also quite easy. I'm not sure, but I see WordPress blogs are pretty popular as well.
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Yes, blogger does have some nice templates. I also like their gadgets, which enable you to stick all sorts of fun stuff on there, like polls, photos, links to Flickr, links to CafePress, etc.

Just makes it really easy to put together a slick, easy to use, nicely laid out site. And puttting a post up is no harder than sending out an email.

I actually have Dreamweaver on my computer and have made sites with it. Our old SCA household was in Dreamweaver. But I never updated it because it was a hassle. So I remade the thing in Blogger and now not only is it seriously easy to update, I can give other household members "author" permissions and they can put stuff on there as well. Very convenient. I like it better than the Dreamweaver site, which was actually I guess a more "professional" type site.

Comment

Working...
          X