Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've talked to a journalist about the shitty unemployment benefits here, and it may be that an article will be written about the problem. I've also contacted a European Union office to report what the government here is doing. Maybe, just maybe, a change will occur.

Comment

36 tickets sold! And to those who have bought tickets (you know who you are), you can always let me know if a particular print strikes your fancy, so that if you win, I may be able to send it to you. We have now crossed the line where the number of tickets sold exceeds the number of prizes!

Comment

took me a bit to figure out the currency but I hope you get home soon.

Comment

E - look into shipping your stuff back to the states instead of paying the airline luggage fees, it may be cheaper. Also, have you contacted the US consulate/ambassador to see if there's anything they can do to help you out?

PS - bought 5 tix. Hope you're able to come home soon!
          Last edited by 42_42_42; 03-30-2011, 11:29 PM.
          Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

41 tickets sold now!

No help from the Embassy; I've already tried.

Comment

ONE HUNDRED more tickets sold - and all to one person!

Comment

Wow. That's 141 tickets.
                With your job covering rent and your other incomes earning eating money, you are getting there.

Comment

How many do you need to sell again?

Rapscallion

Comment

152 tickets sold - I didn't update earlier, sorry.

I need to sell at least 1,000 tickets. Keep your fingers crossed!

Comment

So - I've reached 15% of my goal. Wow. And big large HUGE thanks to all!

I'm working, earning praise and satisfaction from the work I'm doing, I'm freelancing as well, just getting out there and doing things. I'm looking into making some form of investment into a company here, so I can still earn an income while I'm not in the country (not to mention making it easier for me to maintain my European residency).

It's a busy time. I want everything to be worked out, to my satisfaction, very very very soon.

Comment

Tickets sold: 153!

Comment

Oh, and may I know who bought that most recent ticket? I think I know, but I'm not sure. Could you PM me?

Comment

Update.

I'm going to be receiving medical treatment for what I believe to be a stress-caused issue. It's traditional medicine, which means my insurance doesn't cover it. I've discovered - surprise! - that going home has quite a few unexpected twists to it. I'm still focused on it, still seeking out the best ways to do it, and so forth. But I'm not going to neglect my health in the meantime. It's part and parcel of improving my life in every way.

So, the raffle IS still on, and I don't know when it will be closed and I can draw the prizes; sorry, all. I still want to sell far more tickets than the goal I have set, which remains a possibility. I'm working on making it as easy as possible for me to relocate and keep my residency here (which, I believe now, involves being a part of a Czech business).

Keep those good wishes coming!

Comment

Working...
                            X