Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're in the UK, right? I seem to remember you're not that close to me. If you were, I could offer some storage space.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
      You're in the UK, right? I seem to remember you're not that close to me. If you were, I could offer some storage space.

Rapscallion
      Thank you Rapscallion I'm not that close to you no but thank you anyway.

Comment

Quoth Miss_Stress View Post
        My fiance is not a teenager, he is a grown adult.
        Yes he is. And it's time for him to start acting like one.

First of all, and I've said this before, he needs to stand up for himself. If this means moving out, and I think it does, he needs to move the fuck out.

Until then, he needs to grow a pair and take a stand. Whether or not he pays rent, this is still his stuff and his room. He shouldn't ASK about putting a lock on his door. He should go buy a lock and install it on his door, and when (not if) Harpy and Dad start giving him shit about it, he needs to exhibit the fact that he has an actual spine by explaining, calmly and firmly, that since they have shown that they have no respect for his privacy or his possessions, he saw no choice but to install the lock. If they don't like it, tough....they are the reasons he did that. And he should cite specifics. Period, end of story.

As for the diabetes stuff, well, if they want it somewhere else in the house, that is their right. Sorry, but it is. If he's at all worried about potential tampering with any of it, he should move it into his room. If that is not an issue, and it's just inconvenient or annoying to him to have his stuff in Place B instead of Place A, well, that's life. Deal with it.

I'm sorry, but this kid needs to stand up for himself and act like the adult he is. Until he does, I have zero sympathy for him. Harsh? Yes. Life is harsh. That is the reality of it. And as much as his situation sucks, he has it in his power to improve it.

As I said, he needs to grow a pair.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

**UPDATE**

Before I tell you the update, Jester I completely agree with you. He does need to make a stand and he needs to do it sharpish, but I cannot do it for him. I wish I could, but I can't and as you say, only he can do this.

The update, however, is not an improvement on the situation. My fiance's mother visited him at the house on Monday, to see how he was and have a catch up. She was there for 15 minutes at the most, the same as always. Father was told, and he subsequently told New Partner. Then, father turns round to my fiance on Tuesday and tells him that he and New Partner have arranged an ambush for Wednesday, to catch my fiance's mother visiting the house so New Partner could beat her up! Fiance of course told his mother not to come, and we arranged to meet her elsewhere. Fiance made the astronomical mistake of telling Father where we were going to meet his mother, so Father said he would tell New Partner where we were so she could come and attack my fiance's mother there. It ended with us meeting my fiance's mother and having to go somewhere miles away from the house just so she could see her son.

Comment

Hasn't your father caught on to what's going on yet?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
              Hasn't your father caught on to what's going on yet?

Rapscallion
              My dad knows everything, I told him it all and he's as disgusted as I am by my fiance's father and the new partner :/

Comment

Quoth Miss_Stress View Post
                Then, father turns round to my fiance on Tuesday and tells him that he and New Partner have arranged an ambush for Wednesday, to catch my fiance's mother visiting the house so New Partner could beat her up! Fiance of course told his mother not to come, and we arranged to meet her elsewhere. Fiance made the astronomical mistake of telling Father where we were going to meet his mother, so Father said he would tell New Partner where we were so she could come and attack my fiance's mother there.
                POLICE. NOW.

And get out of that house.

That's .. pretty much everything I have to say.
                Seshat's self-help guide:
                1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

That bitch is poison, you should find out if there's a time when the "dad" and super bitch aren't there and get all of his collectables and stuff out of there. He might be living there with bare walls for a while, but it will be better to know that the bare walls are there because of him and not that bitch. Better yet go over there NOW, like RIGHT NOW! Don't even finish reading this. And you should call the cops because that could be premeditated assault.
                  ......../\
                  ....../__\
                  ..../\...../\
                  ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
                    That bitch is poison, you should find out if there's a time when the "dad" and super bitch aren't there and get all of his collectables and stuff out of there. He might be living there with bare walls for a while, but it will be better to know that the bare walls are there because of him and not that bitch. Better yet go over there NOW, like RIGHT NOW! Don't even finish reading this. And you should call the cops because that could be premeditated assault.
                    His mother won't call them :/ God alone knows why but she won't call and report this.

Comment

That's terrible, she should do something. Isn't her new partner that bitchs ex? Try to get him to talk some sense into "dad". As for fiancée's stuff my friend Sean had something happen to his video games, his dad was recovering from some kind of surgery and his aunt stayed with them. He came home one day and she was loading his games into a trash bag he asked her what she was doing and she told him she didn't like him wasting his money on that crap and that he should study, he put all the rest of his gaming stuff in the bags and brought the bags over to I V's house till she was gone. But I have a terrible felling that bitch isn't gonna be gone for a long time, get his stuff out now.
                      ......../\
                      ....../__\
                      ..../\...../\
                      ../__\../__\

Comment

They planned to ambush her and beat her up?

Seriously?

And they are not in junior high?

Okay, if this is not enough to tell your fiance that he needs to (A) take a stand and (B) get the fuck out of there, I am not sure than anything will be. This is utterly ridiculous. I mean completely, totally, utterly ridiculous. His father and his father's girlfriend are plotting to BEAT UP his mother, and he still can't get it through his fucking head that they are completely fried in the head?

Fuck it. Enough. I wash my hands of this situation. Not only do I think that your fiance is a fucking cowardly wimpy spineless douchebag, I suspect he really isn't worthy of you, if he is going to be this much of a castrated asswipe.

He either needs to grow some fucking balls, or find a woman more on his level. And I would suggest looking in crack houses for that. Seriously, if he won't take a stand after THIS, he is not worth your effort, your attention, your time, or your love.

I actually want to punch him in the face for being this much of a motherfucking pussy. Douche.

Yes, I'm angry. Sue me. I am very fucking angry. But can you blame me? If someone told me they were going to beat up my mother, I would crack them over the fucking skull with the nearest blunt object. You touch my mother, you fucking die. Period. End of story. And this douchewaffle is going to sit idly by while these two cumstains go after his mom? Seriously? This man is a COWARD, a PANSY, a scrotumless cocksucking asshole. If he does nothing, if he just allows this to continue and says or does nothing, he deserves every lousy thing he gets. This is such utter bullshit. This is a man that I would not even have a drink with. I would not drink in the same bar as him. Because, if he lets this atrocity stand, he would not be not worthy of my time, and he would not be worthy of yours. Completely revolting.

Fuck him.
                        Last edited by Jester; 06-10-2011, 03:54 AM.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Got yet ANOTHER update :/

Last night, another threat was made to fiance's mother, and my fiance snapped. Big time. He screamed at his dad and partner, told them they were both disgusting and that he's going to the police AND his mother's solicitor to report what's happened. Of course, his father went mad and said if he did that he wouldn't have a home. Fiance said he didn't have much of one now, so what did he have to lose?

Fiance will be outside the solicitor's office at 9am this morning, after he's been to the police station. All I can say is, it must have been a bad threat for him to blow up like this.

EDIT: Jester, I've just seen your post, and as always you said everything I want to and more. He's well aware that they're several dozen sandwiches shorter than a picnic, and until last night he's done nothing about it :/ I don't know if it's because he's got the threat of being thrown out or what, but apparently enough was enough last night and now he no longer cares about what happens.
                          Last edited by Miss_Stress; 06-10-2011, 06:33 AM. Reason: Saw Jester's post

Comment

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

About fucking time. I just hope he follows through. If he doesn't, he's a complete puss. If he does, good for him....but he should start packing. Actually, he should have started packing a long time ago with this ridiculous bullshit, but whatever.

About. Fucking. Time.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Hi Jester, he followed it through and reported it, but the police said that because the threat wasn't made directly to his mother, they couldn't do anything, and that in any case his mother would have to report it herself before they could take any action if the threat was made directly to her

With regards to the solicitor, he left a message and his number with the receptionist and the solicitor has since called him back and listened to what my fiance had to say, thanked him for the information, and said he would get in touch with my fiance's mother to discuss it.

Comment

Holy Shit! That partner of fiance's dad is a fucking raving psychotic bitch! Uber Bitch is the more apropos title for her. All the others posted in some great advice I agree with and I'm happy your fiance stood up to his dad and Uber Bitch and reported it. I hope something will come of it after he reported the threat to his mom from the cops and/or solicitor.
                                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                                X