Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked at those. Several of the ones near the top are completely invisible to me. As in, I see a bunch of colored dots, and can even tell you what colors I see. But numbers or letters within the pattern? I got nothing. The very first one is especially invisible to me. I mean, some of them I can sort of make out that something is there, or I see the number/letter faintly. But that first one? Whole lotta nada.

And yet I still manage to dress so sharply when I clean up! (And not just in my favorite color of blue, which I have no problem seeing.)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      I looked at those. Several of the ones near the top are completely invisible to me. As in, I see a bunch of colored dots, and can even tell you what colors I see. But numbers or letters within the pattern? I got nothing. The very first one is especially invisible to me. I mean, some of them I can sort of make out that something is there, or I see the number/letter faintly. But that first one? Whole lotta nada.
      I suspect that some of them aren't very good tests anyway. I looked at them too, and some are practically indecipherable, despite the fact that I've never ever had any issues with the colorblindness tests before.
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
        I suspect that some of them aren't very good tests anyway. I looked at them too, and some are practically indecipherable, despite the fact that I've never ever had any issues with the colorblindness tests before.
        I'm quite relieved to hear that, as in the normal colorblindness tests at the eye doctor's, I've never failed to see as many numbers as I did for the ones posted. One, two, or three, yeah, but not MOST of them.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

EQ: I want those colorblind shoes on that GIS link! Tasteless I know but I think they're adorable.
          "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
          - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Working...
          X