This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally decided to join!

Hi folks! I've been lurking for a couple weeks, but finally decided to join in the fun! I'm not currently working due to the medical needs of my children, but I've worked retail, food service and banking, along with having been a teacher for most of my career. I'm happy to finally be able to start posting.
    At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Hello there.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Welcome aboard math. We should all put our collective minds together and figure out what the third element of the "All Time Most SC Infected" jobs are. Retail and Food Service gotta be top o' the list, but I've seen a lot of Number Threes with good potential; banking's def in the running.

Comment

Thanks, sms and Kristev! Banking is definitely in the running. People get a little snotty when it comes to perceived slights with their money, though at least banking doesn't have a lot of the other sucky aspects of jobs in food service and retail. That makes the SC's a bit easier to tolerate.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Working...
        X