This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hello then!

Ha, I posted somewhere else before I saw this so let me just introduce myself. My name is Melinda and I've been working at the busiest grocery store in our county for almost a year now as a cashier. I've sort of been looking for a place to vent because while I am a little more patient and easygoing than I used to be, I still have my moments. I've had quite a few compliments from customers about my patience actually, which has surprised me. Anyway, I had one of my worst customers last night who told me I was slow and got all mad because I couldn't sell him beer because his girlfriend didn't have her ID. This guy was just barely 21 himself and since I'm almost 33, I have no sympathy for young people who think they are hot stuff. I'm glad I found this place; in my search I've found a lot of old blogs with funny stories but nothing with new posts in it until now. I hope to have some good stories to share soon!
    Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter.

Yay! Welcome! Yep, this site is pretty awesome! It has everything from taxi drivers to bartenders to cashiers like yourself! So vent all you need! Everybody is really cool here! In other words to
    Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

I, for one, would hope you don't have more stories to share any time soon - but if that were possible, we wouldn't have much of a site here.

Welcome aboard MelindaJoy, vent away.

Comment

Great to have another grocery employee on board. Welcome to CS, MelindaJoy77.
        My Fanfic Page
        My Fiction Page
        My Social Group
        My Pet Social Group
        My You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
        X