This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from So Cal

Hey guys (and gals maybe) new to the forum, just wanted to join and see what other poor suckers like myself are caught up in the crap of "customer service"

Hey, welcome aboard! We're a friendly lot, so feel free to vent at your leisure. Youll find plenty of fellow sufferers here, from all sorts of jobs, countries, whatever. Someone should be along with chocolate and bacon shortly
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth GyourselF View Post
      Hey guys (and gals maybe) new to the forum, just wanted to join and see what other poor suckers like myself are caught up in the crap of "customer service"
      That would be "most of us".
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
      X