X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *waves*

Hey there kiddies!

I honestly wasn't sure which place to say hi under since I have been here under two different versions of this wonderful site. However, since I'm here with a new name I figured newbies would be the best.

Some of you may or may not remember Shotwench but that was me. I did my time as a bartender/waitress/shotwench for a nice long time.

Currently I'm between jobs (had a temp gig, mom died, lost the gig due to a slight mental break in sanity) but looking at a position in accounts payable. I'm also a ref for the roller girls here in Omaha and an actress for a troupe. I'm also in talks with a few people to start up our own production studio. Busy eh?

Anyhow, that's my little update. Nice to meet you all!~

<3
    Bunny (aka Shotwench)
    Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Hey there Lil Bunny! Welcome!

Hey there Shotwench! Welcome back!

Sounds like you've got quite the full plate going there. Hope you have time to share some good stories!

-ams-

ps Sorry about your mom
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Heyas BookstoreEscapee!

Thank you for the warm welcome! It's nice to see some old familiar faces around here and I'm so happy to see this place still up and running. It's brought me such stress relief in the past!

Oddly I can bring stories from bartending, car rental, wholesales, temping and job hunting. I'm also hoping I can gather some great stories in the acting/production field. Lord knows that's the best place for entitlement queens eh?

Oh and thank you so much about the mom thing. It was kindof sudden (got to Mayo in October for a check up, she said everything was going to be ok then suddenly in February died), it really sucked, but it turns out I am going to be ok. If anyone ever wants to hear that story let me know and I'll post it. It's actually been a positive quest and could be helpful to others. I know she isn't an angel but she'll always been my guardian.

Ack rambling. You guys will have to ride my case for this but I will try to watch it. In the mean time, thanks again!!

<3
      Bunny
      Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

back to CS, (Shotwench) Lil Bunny

I am so sorry to read about your mother.
        It's good that you are back on track with your life now.

We're all here for you anytime you need a shoulder.

Oh, and you go right ahead and ramble.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Cute name! I have a rabbit (black and white mini-rex) named Little Bunny. We called him that as a nickname when we first got him and couldn't think of a name for him so it just stuck.
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
          X