This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• le gasp! another new member!

heya! ive been watching this form on and off for a bit now and finally decided to join in the fun!

ive just turned 20, and i work at KFC in a small hick town, for about 3 years now. im a night time supervisor there, who was not only joy of working with 15 year olds, but serving evil creatures of the night we like to call "loyal customers!"
    my boss is a lady in her late 60s, who has worked at KFC since she was 14. this lady is loony enough to make fruit loops look like cheerios!
    it's said that no sane person could bite another person and draw blood. I've done it before, but then again sanity has always been questionable in our family.

this lady is loony enough to make fruit loops look like cheerios!

to CS!

ah, 15 year olds. Joy. I have been lucky in that the youngest I've had to work with was 16 and they were in the cafe where I was not. (It's the only place where they can easily schedule minors to leave early enough to not break the law.)
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Howdy and welcome!

Well, we can't hire anyone younger than 18, due to part of the job is signing agreements, and you have to be 18 for your signature to be legally binding, so.... that cuts out some immaturity, however, I could probably curl your hair with some dumbassery from folks who were old enough to know better.

Comment

Working...
      X