This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Great to Be Here

I have been a full time employee at a convenient store that was recently bought out and upgraded by another convenient store, thus making us the "largest chain on the East Coast".

As a result, I have come across some of the largest collections of PiTA's that Northern Vermont has seen and I have plenty of stories to share with the group.

! And I apologize if my choice of handle caused you to go to your second choice. I've found it's more popular than I'd thought.
    "Well, ergo cogitum daltitum e pluribus shut your piehole." -Mike Rowe

Comment

Hello! welcome please, pull up a chair. Looking forward to your posts
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth chops View Post
        ! And I apologize if my choice of handle caused you to go to your second choice. I've found it's more popular than I'd thought.
        Actually this is what I went with the first time. I don't get very creative with handles. but I use to have these mutton chops that everyone loved, so I kind of borrowed my handle from my short lived celebrity.

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
          Actually this is what I went with the first time. I don't get very creative with handles. but I use to have these mutton chops that everyone loved, so I kind of borrowed my handle from my short lived celebrity.
          Ah, cool. Mine was a childhood nickname, a play on the native pronunciation of my last name. Have fun!
          "Well, ergo cogitum daltitum e pluribus shut your piehole." -Mike Rowe

Comment

Working...
          X