This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me too!

Like many, I've been reading the site for a few years now, but only just now put my name in.

I worked at Papa John's for a while (since I'm not there anymore, I *think* it's OK to say their name..); fortunately, it was only a few months, so I didn't get any real SCs. I have, like, 2 stories, and they're not that bad, so I'll mainly just offer feedback and sympathy to others. ^_^;

Both my sisters work in retail, though...I haven't heard many stories from the younger, who works at a department store in the local mall, but the older one, who lives out-of-state and has a day job at a video game store she's not allowed to say the name of on her blog... Some rants she posts after bad days at work make me think SCs see an invisible sign on her shop that says "Yes! We DO offer free babysitting! Don't even bother to ask, just drop your kids off and run away!" -_- I don't know if either of them has an account here (they may eventually recognise me if they do)...they definitely should....

I could never work in retail; I'd end up in jail for stabbing someone through the eye with a Gamecube controller. @_@ I just have NO patience for repeatedly dealing with SCs (but my temper has gotten better, at least..).
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. SO: Study hard. Be evil.
    ~Unknown

Sorry, I lied.

I forgot--I worked at Meijer for a while in the shoe department, too. But it still wasn't long enough to majorly suck. (It was, however, just long enough to show me that I'm not cut out for retail. Some people are, and some people aren't.)
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. SO: Study hard. Be evil.
    ~Unknown

Comment

to CS, Meltrandi
      I gave you your own thread.

Gives everyone a chance to greet you.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
      X