This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone!

I suppose I did this a little backwards, but that's the way I am.

I'm a single mom (ENTITLEMENT me please! J/K) of a young boy (9 almost 10 ). We spend our free time hitting up local, regional and national metal shows.

I've been working insurance for about the last 7 years I was a licensed CSR in Minnesota for 4 of them. Now I live in the same city of the the name of the insurance company I work for on the East Coast.

I've done only Property/ Casualty (everything but life and health insurance) and some of my customers were awesome... some of them were totally idiots. But after that many years, I've got a TON of great stories and will share them as I remember them.

I've also had a few other jobs here and there... Like getting college kids to sign up for credit cards (Yeah I know, hand basket)

Aside from that I used to write for a local music magazine and used to book and promote bands when I lived in the Midwest.

Not sure what else you want to know, but feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Gothicsmurf; 04-25-2008, 08:38 PM.
    You don't know what Hades is until you've worked at least one Christmas Season in a toy store that offers free gift wrapping.

Hi hi.

Welcome to...well...US.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
    X