This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all!

Hi all! I am so excited to have stumbled across this site, I have been reading everyones stories for the last few weeks now, and they always light up my day...

Quick run down of my work history for you.... I have been working in Customer service since my first after school job as a check out chick, since then I have been the register team leader at a hardware store, been a life guard at summer camp, a rides operator at the oldest theme park in the US, assistant manager of a little pub in London's west end, a picker/packer (only job without direct customer contact) and now finally I work as the distribution supervisor for domestic freight at a company that specialies in moving medical goods! ARGH!!!!!!!! the stress!

I actually quit the freight company in September of last year, was off work for 6 months only to have the GM of the company come to my house to ask me back! So now I am back in my old role, for more money and only 4 days a week! So far so good, but I know I will be visiting here everyday when I have had enough and need a giggle or two to make through to 5pm...

Looking forward to sharing some interesting stories with you all! Believe me I have plenty! cheers!
    "You're perfect yes it's true, but without meeeee you're only you!"

We all look forward to reading about your experiences!
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
    X