This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

I should mention I'm really bad at titles...

Anyways, I've been lurking here for about 4 months, and I love this place. It's nice to know that there are some people on the internet that know how to spell. And that there are people out there that aren't idiots.

So, I'm Sorianna, Sor for short. I'm not currently working retail, lucky me, but as most teenagers should, I have in the past. I probably will again, and considering that I eventually want to open my own (online) business, I'm gonna have to deal with a lot of customers.

Anyways, I hope I fit in amongst all you interesting people, and I hope I don't sound like an idiot. I tend to be shy and such, and a bit of a perfectionist, and I ramble when I'm nervous. So I'll stop there for now, and say goodbye for now. 5:00 in the morning and I'm going to bed.
    "Have muck knowledge, but no certainties. Live. I am sorry, Sorianna." -Gverion

Check out my DeviantArt Site
    Or my Webcomic!

Welcome! Glad you found the place.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

It's a great place to have found. Thanks for the welcome.
      "Have muck knowledge, but no certainties. Live. I am sorry, Sorianna." -Gverion

Check out my DeviantArt Site
      Or my Webcomic!

Comment

Working...
      X