This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie reporting for duty

Hi there other members of the work force! my name is AJ And I am willing to bet most of you out there hate me. you hate my guts and wish my death. I get told that every day. I am cursed out, verbally abused and berated, have threats of lawsuit and/or death made against me and (oddly enough) my family.

I am a telemarketer.

why you ask? it pays a regular paycheck plus commissions, I get a way to work out my issues with shyness, and collect stories of the most interesting ways people can say no, they don't want a three day/two night stay at a four star hotel in Virginia for 99 bucks, including a dinner voucher, free breakfast and tickets to Busch Gardens/historic colonial Williamsburg... oh dear, that's a sales pitch, isn't it? oh well, nobody's reading this anyway. Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke P'tang Zoo Boing (unintelligible muttering"

well, that's my welcome post. see you around the forum. I may post a thread later, but I'll probably stick to commenting on other's posts for the time being.

Bye!

Hey, whatever floats your boat! I'm not crazy about telemarketing calls but I'll never wish for your death.

and see ya' around the boards!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
    X