This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salutations!

Hey everyone else who works in the service industry! I'm Abbie from Columbus, Ohio (soon to be from Chicago, I hope!) I work at Best Buy, and I love/hate it there. Love because my fellow inmates are for the most part awesomesauce, and the supervisor of my department is a truly kick-ass guy. Hate becase OMG THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LITTLE CONFEDERATE FLAG BUMPER STICKERS. AND THE PEOPLE WHO SAY JIGGEBYTES. SRSLY. JIGGABYTES. Ok enough about me, did you guys know there's a word that means throwing something/someone out a window? Defenestration! Coolest word ever!
    No, we don't have any Wii's. No, I can't hold one for you. No, really, I'm not lying. No, not even for a bribe. No, not even if you threaten me. Have a nice day!

Hi hi and welcome!!!!!

I learned a new word today, because of you. Thanks!!!!!
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Yay for words! ....Oh god I'm a dork.
      No, we don't have any Wii's. No, I can't hold one for you. No, really, I'm not lying. No, not even for a bribe. No, not even if you threaten me. Have a nice day!

Comment

Welcome!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I knew that word. So what does that say about me...?

!

In light of your avatar...did you know that nothing rhymes with orange?
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
          X