This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings all!

Hello all, I have lurked here for some time off and on over the past few years. I kinda lost the site for a bit when things went wonky there i guess after the change in leadership and all but found it again and decided after all to join.

Just for the record I'm a human male who is 33 standard earth years old. I live in a rural part of southwestern ohio in the united states of america (please dont blame me I just live here) on my family farm (4th generation). I have an odd dry sense of humor and can be a bit tempermental at times but generally try to mean no harm.

I have worked several jobs in the past involving the public in various ways. Technition at a cell phone company retail store, security officer, data entry/call center coverage, auto detailer(courier and other duties as needed) at a 5star dealership was the last, and most recently I am unemployed playing the mr dad routine and running the farm while the wife deals with the public unless there is the occasional odd job someone needs my help with.

So generally my life has calmed down quite a bit and my ulcers have actually healed up. I like the slow pace and even though sometimes I want to build a wall around the farm and tell the world to go bite me i havent done it yet. So Hello I hope you dont mind a slightly odd american hanging around who doesnt really have much going on now but finds your stories very interesting.

to CS, Rahmota.

You've been wonderfully active.
    Lots of great posts.

Thank you for joining. You've been a great addition to the site.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Well thank you I have been trying.

Comment

Working...
      X