X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital Employees Have the Best Stories

Hey Ya'll,

I'm 25 and I live in Salt Lake City. I go to school full-time studying political science during the day and I work graveyards at a hospital during the night. At my hospital, I am the operator-dispatcher under the security department. Because I work nights, I get some of the best darn phone calls ever and talk to some of the stupidest people in the Salt Lake valley. So I will have plenty of wonderful phone calls to share with you all.

Welcome, fellow Salt Lakian! There's quite a few of us on the board now. PM me with which hospital you work at, I might talk to you quite a bit, I work for one of the police dispatch centers in the valley.
    Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Quoth Fenrus View Post
      Welcome, fellow Salt Lakian! There's quite a few of us on the board now. PM me with which hospital you work at, I might talk to you quite a bit, I work for one of the police dispatch centers in the valley.
      I'd love to PM you sir, but I'm to new of a member to this site so it won't allow me to just yet. Maybe try PMing me, I dunno.

Comment

You should be able to PM by now. We had to restrict PMs from users with zero post count due to spambots signing up and PMing everyone. Sorry that we had to catch everyone with it.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
        X