X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stlouis in the mix

Hey all,

From St. Louis and work at a local grocery chain.

Most customers are fine but there are the "Real stupid, Real rude ones that I can't stand. A co-worker let me know about this site and I though , what an awesome Idea!

to We look forward to your stories!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Hi. Welcome.
      Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

Great to have another grocery employee on board. Welcome to CS, Stlouisx50.
        My Fanfic Page
        My Fiction Page
        My Social Group
        My Pet Social Group
        My You Tube Channel

Comment

Hey there. Welcome to the board. SO works for one of the big 3 chains here, so as a wife of a fellow grocery worker, you have my sympathy for any complaints, customer or management related.
          Random conversation:
          Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
          DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth Stlouisx50 View Post
            Hey all,

From St. Louis and work at a local grocery chain.

Most customers are fine but there are the "Real stupid, Real rude ones that I can't stand. A co-worker let me know about this site and I though , what an awesome Idea!
            Hey I'm from the STL area too it seems we're over represented on the board.

Comment

Always good to have another poster from MO. How are things on your side of the state?
              Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Working...
              X