This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another hotel worker says hi

And with that hello, I will also bring lots of stories. I came upon this site after googling "Retail Stories" because I was bored at work and sick of dumbasses. I clicked a few threads and before I knew it, my shift was over, and just about the entire shift of my relief.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Ah, another hotel worker... alwas good to have more of those

and if you were a salt laker Fenrus would be doing summersaults... I settle merely for the new hotel workers
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Hi! I'm a hotel worker too!
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        Hi! I'm a hotel worker too!
        really, I had no idea
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

hello...i have been working at a hotel about one month. i do night audit and evening.

Comment

Working...
          X