This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeting from down under

So curiosity from "The Devils Panties" showed me the way here, and boredom and procrastination with doing my anatomy and physiology homework has seen me read through Warstories and about every post in the first 10 pages of Sucky customers.

As for me, I spent the first 4 years after I left school working in retail, then moved on to working in an abattoir, after getting the hint that that wasn't for me (A higher power let it be know by crushing my hand and arm in machinery) I spent a couple of years dividing my time between Australia and the US and am now only a couple of months away from being a qualified massage therapist.

I'm sure I could write more, but then I'd just be boring the few of you that stayed awake reading the first bit.
    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Ah-hah!

*tackles Nyoibo and locks tracking tag in*

Now that we have another Aussie, you're not going anywhere! Mwahahahaha.....
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Is it a bad thing that that's not the first time I've been tackled and tagged by a mad aussie woman?
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Not necessarily, but saydrah's done it to another Canadian so I thought it'd be fair to do it to you
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
        X