This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Liverpool

I discovered this site on facebook a couple of days ago and decided to take the plunge and join. I have worked at one of the main supermarket chains in the UK for just over three years and we have our fair share of sucky customers. When I was being trained on the tills a man complained that there were too many people on the tills and I once heard of a customer complaining because the item that he wanted to buy was on a BOGOF. I now work in the supermarkets petrol station where the shop is about the tenth of the main supermarket yet we are expected to stock everything that they do.

Sounds like you'll fit in fine. Be wary - I'm just on the other side of the Pennine's from you. When the wind's blowing the wrong way, you'll notice it

Rapscallion

Comment

Hello, I'm from the UK too but down south

Welcome to CS.
      No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

I'm technically a Scouser too, but luckily without the accent.

Comment

Hello to a fellow Brit!

I'm a little more southerly than yourself however.

Welcome aboard to
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Always nice to see another Brit on board - welcome! I'm just a little below you, if you count 70 miles as little...
            "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
              I'm technically a Scouser too, but luckily without the accent.
              I've lived in Liverpool for the past eight years, but I am originally from Hull and fortunately for me, I haven't picked up a scouse accent. I would rather have my Hull accent anyday.

Comment

Working...
              X