X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Netherlands!

Hello all,

Finally made an account so I could see a few of the hidden forums. =) I've always liked coming to this site to see that no matter how much I've disliked my customers, other people have had worse. I especially enjoy when they can then wring some humor from the incredible fail that is their customers (Gravekeeper comes to mind).

As for my retail experience, I worked for a few years at the now-defunct PC parts shop called PC Club, up until management closed the store out from under us as a first round of closings. Since we were given no notice at all, I can't say that I was too sad when the whole company went

I'm currently working as a test engineer in a software company here in the Netherlands, so I won't have too many customer stories, but I can still nod sagely when the latest horrors occur and say "Yup, that sounds about right."

Hi Hanzoku! Welcome! I'm from Belgium myself (the only one on this site as far as I can tell)
    And I am from the Dutch speaking part...
    I can't wait to read some of your posts about my neighbours up north

Comment

Ahh...The Netherlands, such a lovely country
      "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Hallo Hanzoku! Good to see a new face
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
        X