X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello dere.

So, yes. I'm a new 'un.

24 years old, smarty-pants, originally from Canada, I immigrated to Florida almost two years ago now to get married to my husband. The greencard process is long, expensive, and bogged down in red tape, but the end is finally in sight and I'll be able to work again soon. Which naturally has me all sorts of nostalgic, so I thought I'd share.

My last job was in a bakery located inside a Canadian supermarket chain, where I wound up as supervisor after my first year, when the current supervisor left indefinitely after she required surgery from an accident she managed to have on the loading bay . . . which is another story entirely. During my time there, which was amusing, I came to realise one thing.

People are crazy.

We all are.

I have a ton of stories that I'm always asked to recount, so I thought I'd post some of them here. Most of them are about stupid or crazy customers, but a lot of them actually feature some of the flat-out insane people I worked with. These people were all awesome as hell, but crazy.

Myself included.

So, yeah. Hi. I hope you get a chuckle out of some of my stories, and remember:

Don't mess with the person who makes your cakes.
    Personally, I find cleavage very helpful. In a crime-fighting sense.

Someone called Cookiesaur must have a lot of cool stuff to share Awesome

Hi Cookiesaur

ps. I love cookies!

Comment

Working...
    X