This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh. When'd I do that?

I signed up ages ago, but forgot I had. So hello.
    I don't have to deal with SCs just yet, but I'm trying to. So, you know, mainly lurking.

The most bitter thing about forgetting I'd registered is missing a chance to be the first post in a GK thread. But that's life, innit.

Quoth Crab View Post
    I signed up ages ago, but forgot I had. So hello.
    I don't have to deal with SCs just yet, but I'm trying to. So, you know, mainly lurking.
    Why are you trying? So you can make threads? Trust me you don't want to experience SCs.

Getting to post a thread later just makes you feel a little better about what happened because people will enjoy reading the story. Other than that it really sucks.

Besides I'm sure you can think of things to post in the other sections like General Work Chat, or Off Topic.

Either way

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
      Why are you trying? So you can make threads? Trust me you don't want to experience SCs.

Getting to post a thread later just makes you feel a little better about what happened because people will enjoy reading the story. Other than that it really sucks.

Besides I'm sure you can think of things to post in the other sections like General Work Chat, or Off Topic.

Either way
      Well 's still a damn sight better than being unemployed.

Comment

Working...
      X