This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About time I did this

I was looking at my personal profile stuff, and realised I should probably make a post here (finally). I tend to ramble, so various things about me:

I'm what many people would refer to as an "asshole", to use a polite term. The following words could also be used to describe me: condescending, sarcastic, jerk.
    I joke quite a bit, but often people don't get the references I use. This is sometimes a problem when people think I'm being offensive/attacking them, but there was actually a funny joke in there.
    In a weird twist, I'm actually a lot nicer online than I am in person.
    I'm what you could call semi-retired. I don't have to work, but I like to. It gives me something to do, and without it I would probably never leave the house unless I need something.
    I play World of Warcraft. A lot. Ok, way too much. I triple box when I'm not running an instance.
    I don't have what is commonly referred to as a 'life'. (See previous line.)
    I'm lucky to have a girlfriend who a) 'gets' me, b) is a gamer, and c) indulges me. I have no idea what she ses in me.

No idea what else to say, without going on forever.
    Oh, I work for the pizza place that starts with a 'D'.

Welcome to CS, rule number one don't ever drink while reading the threads. Your screen will thank you for it.

I have to say its awesome to be able to call someone a sarcasticjerk without getting in trouble

teehee
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

aboard!!

It's ok, I don't have a "life" either.

Comment

Life? what is this? Is it a planned expansion for sims 3? -giggle- welcome aboard ^_^
        "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

Working...
        X