X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

Hi y'all,

been lurking for a while and thought that now was the time I'd take the plunge and introduce myself.

I'm NorthernZel from Scandinavia, currently out of work (hopefully not for long) but I have some stories from my previous jobs to share with you.
    A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Wow, Scandinavia! It never ceases to amaze me how so many people from all over are here! Can't wait to hear your stories, this is a great forum to rant/vent/commiserate about work, and just have a great time with great people! hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Howdy!!

Scandinavia!! Wow!! Don't think we have many users from around there. Look forward to reading posts from Scandinavia! Please sit back and enjoy yourself. We're a little nuts around here, so be careful. You might wanna prepare yourself for a lot of laughter.

Always remember Rule #1: Don't drink ANYTHING while reading CS! Trust me you don't want to onto your computer. It's not fun to clean.

Comment

Welcome! Sorry you're out of work, here's hoping you find a good job soon! ^_^
        "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

Working...
        X