This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, finally got around to joining

Hello everyone. I've been lurking about for a few months now and after a particular rush of the suck recently I figured it was time I finally got around to registering.

Quick intro, my name is Victoria, Vicky, or Vickitoria as I get called by several people at work. I currently work at the lovely mart of the K and have been there since my junior year in high school, so almost 3 years now. This is the second job I've had, the first being an amusement park for a summer.

I've gotten plenty of the suck being someone that works at the customer service desk. Hopefully I'll soon get around to posting some of the ridiculous things that have happened to us in our lovely store.

Quoth Vickitoria View Post
    This is the second job I've had, the first being an amusement park for a summer.
    Which one had the fewest vomiting children? Got me curious.

Rapscallion

Comment

I have surprisingly never had to deal with vomit in the mart of the K, although I have sent others to deal with it for me. I would say 3-4 times in the 3 years, though I sometimes wonder why the parents won't just let us know. We're not going to make them clean it up, but a warning would be nice so someone doesn't just walk down an aisle to find vomit on the floor.

At the fairly big name amusement park I had someone throw up right next to me while I was taking tickets before they even got in the park which was quite unexpected.

Comment

to

The CS desk is one of the worst places to work. Seeing as how I do it myself sometimes (like today >_<) I totally feel your pain. Looking forward to your posts!

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
        Which one had the fewest vomiting children? Got me curious.

Rapscallion
        Oh, good question Raps. Now I'm curious too!

Comment

EQ has the cookies, Irv has the brainbleach and Smiley has the Astro Burgers!

Oh and don't forget rule #1: Don't eat or drink while reading CS.com. Your monitor/laptop will thank you for it.
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
          X