This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello everyone! I have two jobs - both customer service.

My day job (M-F, 8-5pm) is at a very small company where I am the entire customer service department. I answer the phones, write letters, respond to e-mail, and mail orders.

My night and weekend job is at a chain DIY store. Cashier, customer service, and my personal favorite - returns.

I've also worked at a convenience store/gas station open 24/7 (I had the 11pm to 7am shift), tech support for AOL and Canon printers, dental assistant, a couple of office management gigs, lifeguard, swimming instructor, sign language interpretor, and I did a stint as the Asst. Dir of a daycare. What I have not yet managed to do is get a college degree so I can have a hope of getting paid decently for anything!

I'm married, have two teenage boys, two crazy dogs, three elderly rats, one extremely elderly guinea pig, and three vaguely neurotic rabbits. My husband cheerfully calls me a "Weirdness Magnet" thanks to my astonishing ability to attract any nutjob weirdo within 500 yards of anywhere I am (and that includes while riding in a moving vehicle).

So glad to find this forum and all the happy happy people who inhabit it! As another poster said, my husband is also thankful for not being forced to listen to me vent!

to CS!

Sounds like life keeps you really busy. I'm not sure how you're going to squeeze in the time for CS around all that, but obviously you're managing.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

to

Sounds like you have a really busy life. Glad to see you squeezing us in!

Have fun!

Comment

Working...
      X