This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

found this sight off of one of my favorite web-comics.

Currently I'm working at my local KFC but before that I've also worked at Burger King, Hardies, and even a nursing home so I've had my fair share of customer woes

Nice to meet you

to CS!

Oooh, KFC, huh? How much fun did your store have with the Oprah coupon fiasco?

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

oooh don't get me started on those.

To add to it we were one of the unlucky stores to not to have the oven we needed when the new grilled actully lunched so my manager thought it would be a great idea just to let them use um for the orignal and extra crispy instead. We were so full that people were having to eat in the parking lot yet we might of been lucky if we made 100 dollors.

My manager did wise up later and opted to give coustumers replacement cupons instead for when we did finaly get the grill. Basicly this ment that after the promotion was over we still have to deal with those cupons latter. It got to the point alot of us hated the words grilled chicken and one of my co-workers wanted to send angry hate mail to Oprah. Not sure if she actully sent it though

Comment

Heh, I'm sure her handlers prune all the hate mail long before it gets to her. You'd probably have better luck writing an angry missive to corporate.

Wow, your store didn't even have the grill for the chicken, yet? Ouch!

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

to

Oh, KFC huh. I'm so so sorry. Reminds me of last year when Kroger first launched the Mega Deal promotion. That was a nightmare, but nowhere near as bad as your fiasco. You have my sympathies.

Comment

Working...
          X