This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiiii!

I've been lurking around here for a couple days. My ex-girlfriend (from before I realized I was gay) told me about the site.

I'm 99% sure messed SOMETHING up with my firs t post in the heart of the site part, I was trying to post reply and I think I posted new thread instead... in addition to all the crap spelling in here... In my defense, not sleeping for 24 hours does that to you sometimes.

I guess that's not really defense... A lot of people have it worse...

Anyway, I've got a good feeling about hanging around here... Last time I joined a forum on my birthday was four years ago (wow) and I'm still a part

Edit: Forgot all about this part. Hi, I'm Hyena Dandy, and I'm really excited to be here. I've been lurking for a while now, and I'm absolutely thrilled to have joined the forums.
    Last edited by Hyena Dandy; 06-08-2009, 10:52 PM. Reason: Edited to be English and not whatever made-up language my fingers wanted to type earlier
    Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

to CS, Hyena. Or should I call you Dandy?

So, what is it you do for a living, HD?

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

to

Posts not showing up: That's because all new members are under moderation for a short time. So your posts don't appear until it's approved by a moderator. After a while they take you off moderation and the posts show up right away. This thread will explain everything. Make sure you read the little sticky's on all the sections, they're there for a reason.

Comment

Working...
      X