This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customers of a different color

Ok, so I'm not talking about physically. That would be p.i. of me (politically incorrect), besides being just wrong. I work with an entirely different set of customers, ones who have (sometimes) good, medical reasons for being pissy and strange. See, I'm a CNA...one of the most thankless, difficult jobs you can have. (I said ONE of) I get threatened, and then hugged by the same person in minutes, and then have to deal with said resident's family. Oh joy. I've noticed, family is worse than the residents. Family has no idea what goes on in the day to day life of their loved one...yet they want to come in and dictate to us how we should do our job. Or they want to get angry because we don't always have the time to treat their mamma or grandma or whatever like they're the only person in the facility. We try...but when there are four or five call lights going off and only two CNA's...we're only human after all.
    So, for now I'm content to introduce myself; after a fashion. My long-time friend and soul sister, Lupo Pazzesco, is a fan of this site (and I hear she has groupies), so I thought I'd come check it out. My days are filled with oddball, quirky, sometimes downright nasty things; I so look forward to sharing.

to

*raises hand* I am one of Lupo's groupies....

Read one of her posts in the SC section and you'd see why.

Comment

Working...
    X