X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who am I?

Oh, I'm nohbody.

Okay, that lame joke out of the way, I'm not a long-time lurker like a lot of people here. I am, though, a long-time retail peon (that is, I get peed on by both managers and customers), and need something more to fill my Copious Free Time(tm).

Currently I stock a grocery store, but have done other things, like deliver pizzas for a US national chain (until my speeding tickets caught up with me... I think I have a gravity anomaly beneath my accelerator pedal ) and at one point worked as a contractor at an abuse@ desk for a large internet backbone company, if not for too long thanks to being laid off due to financial woes of the contracting company.

(If anyone recommends Zone Alarm as anything other than software to avoid, I will reach through the copper/fiber/etc and strangle them. )

From time to time I've dropped in on various sites and blogs along the same lines of this one, but decided to drop in here, after a discussion about sucky customers came up in another forum. Lucky you.
    No matter how low my opinion of humanity as a whole gets, there are always over-achievers who seek to surpass my expectations.

to CS, Nohbody.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

to

Just what we need, another nohbody.

Comment

Great to have another grocery employee on board. Welcome to CS, Nohbody.
        My Fanfic Page
        My Fiction Page
        My Social Group
        My Pet Social Group
        My You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
        X