X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Warm Canadian Hello!

Hey All

Ive been reading this site off and on for what seems like 2-3 years!

I am currently a new car salesman, this is my first job where I've had to deal with customers on a day to day basis. Before car sales I was a welder, and before that I was a refrigeration mechanic, where I had more stupid management than sucky customers!

I haven't had too many SC stories here so far, but there are quite a few gems that I will eventually be sharing with the masses, because as a car salesman (even though I work for one of the few dealerships that stressed honesty and integrity) you get treated like crap from at least 6/10 customers!

Looking forward to the fun to come!
    Pimento

PS: so far my favorite stories come from vacation_rentals_suck, nothing like SC in snobby rich style

Hi. Booze, cookies, and brain bleach are always readily available if you ask for them.
    Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

to

It's ok you can still have fun here without any stoies. I can't even remember the last time I posted a story and I'm still pretty active. Have fun!

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post
        I haven't had too many SC stories here so far, but there are quite a few gems that I will eventually be sharing with the masses, because as a car salesman (even though I work for one of the few dealerships that stressed honesty and integrity) you get treated like crap from at least 6/10 customers!
        to CS!

I know exactly what you mean about trying to sell cars. It doesn't help that even the places that say they don't want to have those car salesmen then go on to train their salesmen to be exactly what people hate.

My boyfriend tried to break into that line and he was pretty disgusted at the disingenuity that was expected from him.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X