This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hi! I'm a long time lurker and finally decided to sign up so I could document all the SCs I get.

I have two jobs: during the summer I work in a store which sells bras, underwear, socks, pajamas, and sportswear. We sell mostly for women, but we do have items for men and children as well. We're not Vickie's Big Secret.

My second job is at a small mom and pop candy store where I get to monitor 500+ different candies and make sure kids don't run in and steal them. Right now I'm still working at the bra store.

I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to start sharing stories. I get some real doozies, let me tell you. I look forward to posting and getting to know everyone!

to

Yay candy and bras!!

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
      to

Yay candy and bras!!
      Both of life's important food groups.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
        Both of life's important food groups.

Rapscallion
        And you should know . . . he with the furry manboobs.

Welcome aboard to Customers Suck. Just keep in mind this one handy rule (we had others, but Raps got the munchies, so we keep this one locked up for posterity . . .)

Don't eat or drink anything while surfing the boards. Your monitor and keyboard (or laptop) will thank you for it.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
        X