Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't think I could lurk moar if I tried.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think I could lurk moar if I tried.

I've been reading this site for the longest time. Even when I worked in retail, I didn't post here, but a recent post about WIC inspired me to join and post one of the stories.

I'm Amber. 22. I live in California! I'm unemployed at the moment (help!), but actively looking for any and everything.

I don't know how some of you deal with being abused like you do. My solution, once i've apologized and done what I can to help, is to just stand there and stare awkwardly while waiting for a higher-up. Theres something about an unwavering, blank stare and absolute silence no matter what that freaks people out. I've also been told I have "dead eyes" which probably helps. Just imagine the :| face, in real life.
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

the :| face does wonders for making people calm down, something about being unphased takes the wind out of anyone. Anyway nice to meet you, I've already read some of your posts in the main forum and have to say, your jobs customers so far suck.

Comment

to

I deal with it with the help of my friends Dr. Pepper and the interwebnetz! Don't know what I'd do without either of them!

Comment

Working...
      X