This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who, me?

Hi guys, my name's Fryk, pronounced "Freak." I'm not sure what you guys want to know about me, and I hate to babble, so here's the basics. Anything else you want to know, just ask!

I am a customer service vet, most of my jobs have been in restaurants and mom and pop shops. Currently, I am working on getting out of that rut, and have just started breaking into voiceover work for radio commercials and the like.

I live in the Detroit, Michigan area now, but I have lived in a TON of places, the last two being Pittsburgh, and before that, New Orleans. I like weird stuff, and I enjoy being weird, just for weirdness' sake.

I've been lurking around here since last March, and decided to actually register, so I can fell all elite and look down on everyone.

That's all I got, I think. I mean, unless you want to know where the bodies are buried...

to

Yes you! couldn't be! Then who?

Comment

Those cookies were stolen by the time I got there. I think it was your second smiley that did it. It looks like he chewing something.

Comment

Bad smiley, bad!! Those were my cookies!

Comment

Working...
        X