X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sightings Reporter on the Scene

Hello!

I have been lurking for almost a year now and have decided to sign up so I could report some sightings I have been fortunate to witness.

I am a stay at home mom who doesn't get out much except to go to:

The library for story time (suck free so far).

The grocery store that has "more value for the way you live" (mostly suck free).

The big box "M" store in the Great Lakes area (some suckage there).

The drive thru lane at "I'm Lovin' It", "Have it Your Way" and that red head girl's place. (Major suckage on both sides of the speaker box [but not from me]).

I don't shop at WM and according to friends, it is the place for all good stories, so occasionally, I will drive through the parking lot to see if I can find any "news" stories!

You all make me laugh during nap time and I love reading the stories! I am sorry that you all have to put up with rudeness for just doing your job and I promise I am always nice, hardly ever complain and tip well!

to

Quoth Sightings Reporter View Post
    The grocery store that has "more value for the way you live" (mostly suck free).
    I work for that company.

Comment

Indeed. Welcome here. Hope to see some stories. even as a stay at home mother. Sure to see some stories of some sort or another.
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
      X