X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has cookies

Hello!

*offers peanut butter filled chocolate chip cookies*

I'm yet another previous lurker. I was introduced by a friend of mine. He's a big fan of Gravekeeper

I have the most fortunate position of "House Wife" for the next few months. That means it's my job to play WoW, eat tons of beef jerky and makes my cats dizzy with a a laser. However, I've been in retail and customer service -among other things- since the age of 16. I hope to share my stories of all the wonderful people I've met over the last several years, and soon enough, those yet to come.

<3

Did someone say cookies!!!!

to

Comment

Welcome to !
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Greetings, fellow cat owner! I'd fascinate my cats with a laser, but my laser broke for reasons beyond my understanding.

...and yes, Gravekeeper is one of the regular contributors to this board.

P.S. I like triple-chocolate! (Peanut of any sort makes me gag! :-()

Comment

Quoth Alteran Ancient View Post
          ...and yes, Gravekeeper is one of the regular contributors to this board.
          No he's more than a regular contributor. He's a god!!!

Comment

Mmmmmm cookies and WoW! I think we'll get along.

Comment

Sorry you don't like peanut butter. I made banana muffins today. Maybe?

And I'm applying to a few jobs next week once we get settled in our new home. I'll be working on an Air Force base soon. Hopefully in some sort of receptionist or child-care aid position.

I'm sure I'll have plenty to share soon. maybe for now I'll dig up some goodies from the last couple years

Thank you everyone for the greetings!!

~FortuneCookie

Comment

Quoth FortuneCookie View Post
                Sorry you don't like peanut butter. I made banana muffins today. Maybe?
                *om-nom-nom* fanana muffinf if gooth *nom-nom*

Welcome to CS.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                X