X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, now.

So. Totally winging it.

I'm Irisi, regardless of what my name badge says. It'll say that soon enough, I assure you.

I work at a Hampton Inn, and oh, my goodness. I've only been here a month, yet...wow. Are people REALLY that rude? Why, yes, yes they are. I'm the front desk lady-person, so I do it all. Check in, check out, reservation, sex stories(worst reservation call EVER), errand running, and scapegoat. So tempted to write a book about all the stuff that goes down here.

More personal stuff...I'm 20, female, though lacking in ladyparts (hysterectomy, ftw). I'm tri-racial, heavily into politics. I'm Pagan, fun times, and love discussing religion, race, politics, etc etc. I come off as sarcastic/smartass-ish, so if you get offended easily, I do apologize. I'd bite my tongue, but the taste of blood gets me all riled up, and you have no idea how hard it is to keep my nails all nice and neat. Red does NOT look good on me.

Welcome to CS!

Just FYI, controversial subjects like religion and politics aren't allowed here on CS, but we have another board especially for those at www.fratching.com.

And of course, customer-related stories are allowed here. We just ask that you stay away from controversial topics. If you're ever in doubt, there's usually at least one mod on who will be glad to answer any questions.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

You might also be careful admitting where you work ... sometimes management surfs looking for stuff ...

And I also had a hysterectomy ... isnt the lack of monthly torment wonderful
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
      X