X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We get'em all...

Good afternoon, CS board!

I'm a looooong-time lurker, finally decided to make an honest man of myself.

My wife and I own a small shop in a small town (somewhere on the East Coast of North America) and don't get much suck... but when we do, it's always a doozy!

"We get'em all..." refers to the fact that we provide: A) Tech Support for a networking company to their end-users; B) various services to the local community; C) have a retail space; and D) volunteer extensively. So we get your tech suck (I know I'm in trouble when I ask the customer "What browser are you using?" and the answer comes back "Windows!" ), your retail suck <insert your favorite ubiquitous front-end peeve here>, the Service Provider suck (too slow, too much $$$, too late, tootle-doo-doo), and all of the entitlement-minded folks who seem to have little or no understanding of the term "volunteer".

Thanks to Rapscallion for the site. It has for many years provided me with the reassurance that I'm sane, and all my customers have lost their minds.
    “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” - Mark Twain

to

Just a quick note. Raps isn't the site founder. That title belongs to Mr. Slugger. But he had to step down do to, things... And Raps took over. Doesn't make Raps any less awesome (His furry man boobs make up for not being the founder ), just thought I'd clarify.

Comment

Working...
    X