This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never introduced myself

After posting here for a few months, I think the least I could do is introduce myself.

I'm sort of an outcast here. I never worked in retail, and never had a job outside volunteer work. I originally found this site years back, but rediscovered it about a year ago (I was searching for a rant about job applications). Then I discovered fratching, signed up for that and made my way onto here. I found myself really enjoying some of the stories here and still find myself searching back reading some of the older posts.

I may not have much to say now, but since it was job hunting woes that got me to find this site, I believe it's only a matter of time before I do find myself sharing some SC stories. Ironically, this is actually an insentive for me to get a job because I want to be able to be able to share my own SC stories (call me crazy or ignorant, but I at least know I have a place to vent if it gets bad enough).

I also like that members rarely jump down others throats or try to belittle their problems. I see that crap on other forums and it just pisses me off.

So a nice belated hello to everyone here.

Quoth rageaholic View Post

I also like that members rarely jump down others throats or try to belittle their problems. I see that crap on other forums and it just pisses me off.
    That's because everyone on here is awesome!!!

Not me though, I suck.

to

Comment

Welcome to Customers Suck!

You don't have to be employed in customer service to post here. We have the Sightings board if you spot an SC while out and about.

And if you run into any SCs during your volunteer work, don't hesitate to share. Quite a few of us have had such encounters and posted about them here.
      The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

I don't have many sightings, but when I do, I definately post them. And volunteer work has SCs?

Thanks for the welcome though.

Comment

Quoth rageaholic View Post
          And volunteer work has SCs?
          Yeah. Charity SCs are rare but when they suck, they really suck.
          The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
          X