Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't come up with anything eye-catching.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't come up with anything eye-catching.

Yes, I guess these are all more or less the same? I'm okay with that, as long as everyone else is : ) aha.

Anyway, my name is Brittani, I'm 21 years old, I live in Canada and work at a video store. I've only been there about 8 months now, which is actually impressive considering I held 5 different jobs in 2009, starting with what I saw someone on the boards refer to as "Hell-Mart", to the Easter Bunny at the local mall (I'm dead serious. Best two weeks ever), to a gas station, a call center (), and finally where I am now.

Before these?

A nice, long stay at a big-chain movie theatre that's very popular in Canada, which I'll refer to as "The Evil Empire". I have stories to make your hair curl from that place!

These things aside, I love movies and know ridiculous trivia and information about... well, every genre. Movie geekery took over my life about 5 years ago. I'm a bookworm, I dislike television, I love kitties, I have one kitty, I love my boyfriend (I only have one of those, too ), and some day I'm going to stop being lazy and actually go back to school to become a history teacher. I've read everything Chuck Palahniuk has written and I consider him a GENIUS, one of the only TV shows I will watch is The Big Bang Theory, my favorite movie is V for Vendetta.

I've been lurking here for almost 4 years now... 'bout time I signed up!
    "All god does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring." - Invisible Monsters

"The only thing stronger than fear is hope." - Suzanne Collins

So you're the Easter Bunny! You cheaped me out on my eggs last year! You call those hiding places?! :P

to

Comment

You run out of ideas after the first thousand houses!
      "All god does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring." - Invisible Monsters

"The only thing stronger than fear is hope." - Suzanne Collins

Comment

Working...
      X