This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this place

I just have to say I love this place, I have officially wasted most of my day off on it. Even if nobody ever reads my posts or comments, at least it allows me to vent to people other than those who I do already and are getting sick of it because shit always happens at work. It also nice to see other people have just as bad of a job as I do.

I hate working as a cashier with the general public where most people treat us like crap. And now feel bad for all the things that annoy me as a cashier than I know I have done in the past. Which now i can clearly have the ability to tell who deals with others.
    I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Well here's your official welcome! I know how you feel. I act so differently at a store or restaurant now, not only because of my experience at my job, but also from reading the posts on here.

to

Comment

Thaks, sg15z

yeah i know what you mean, I used to be one of those people that I want to ask "Excuse me, am I interputing your call? I'm sorry how rude of me for doing my job and checking you out."
      Last edited by Ree; 03-03-2010, 03:54 AM. Reason: Unnecessary comment
      I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Welcome, and this site is great, isn't it?
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
        X